If you are on the market and you are searching for a place to find the treadmills Under $800, well this is where you want to be. These days exercising is essential if you want to stay in or get in shape. These units are a great way to do this with. So no matter if you are walking or running, there are models that fall within this budget. You can expect features such as incline adjustmemt, LED console with various pre programmed options and more. So with that being the case, below we have rounded up a few of the top rated treadmills that fit the bill.
3 Best Treadmills For Less Than $800
Schwinn 830 Running Treadmill
A model with exceptional quality as well as affordability is the Schwinn 830 Treadmill. This is one of the best on the market today. It features a console that is 3' x 5" large with high resolution and blue back-lit LCD with USB charging port and data exchange. There are 22 programs and quick access to speed and incline buttons with grip and telemetry enabled heart rate and a 3 speed fan to keep you cool. The running surface is 20" x 55" with an 2.75 CHP motor.
Gold's Gym 720 Trainer Treadmill
There is no question that if you are looking to accomplish your workout goals, the Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 Treadmill can help you do this. It has great comfort and is simply and excellent choice. Some of the key features include 18 workout apps which automatically adjust the incline based on the program you choose. For joint protection, there is AirStride along with Interplay music port which will allow you to listen to all your favorite music while you burn calories.
Nautilus T614 Treadmill
For a treadmill with goal tracking functionality, the Nautilus T614 Treadmill fits the bill. This unit is excellent for tracking goals of workout time, calories burned and distance traveled. It features a large LCD monitor, charging USB port, incline along with nice sounding speakers.
See More Top Selling Treadmills Today
- Large 16" x 50" walking/running surface
- Large 5 inch LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated on speed, incline, time,...
- Go to ifit.com/activate to redeem your one month iFit membership and activate your equipment...
- IFit provides a vast library of workouts and programs available for download
- 2.20 peak HP drive system provides speeds of 0.5 - 9 MPH along with 3 manual options for...
- Designed for a max user weight of 220 lbs with 48.8L x 15.75W inches of running surface
- 2.2HP peak DC motor with a 16x49 inch running surface
- Easy Folding mechanism and a soft drop System to help you fold and unfold your Treadmill safely...
- Quick button auto incline - 12 levels of incline: 0% to 12% incline
- Speed range: 1 - 8 miles per hour. Running space 49.5"L x 16.5"W
Last update on 2019-02-18