Here we are all about bringing you only the best and top rated treadmills for under $600 so that you can get started with your home gym. If you don’t have time to go to the gym and would rather workout at home, you care in luck. There are many choices that you can choose from to suit your needs even with a budget of under $600. As a matter of fact, you can get a really nice model that serves your needs and more. Today we are going to take a look at three of the best models on the market to buy today. They are chosen based on customer ratings and reviews that we have surveyed online so that we can bring to you the best for your money. You can find features such as incline, decline, DurX motors, ipod compatible using iFit Technology, multiple workout apps for many levels and more.
Best Rated Treadmills For Less Than $600
Sunny Health & Fitness T7643 Running Treadmill
If your goal is to burn those calories away, there is no better way to do it then with the Sunny Health & Fitness T7643 Treadmill. This is the model that you can turn up your fitness with. It features a 350lb capacity with a large walking or running surface along with large buttons and big handrails. It is designed with a safe folding and unfolding soft drop mechanism with easy to read quick speed buttons. There is also a cup holder along with an integrated tablet and phone holder.
ProForm Performance 400i Treadmill
Today we are going to take a quick look at one of the top rated units know as the ProForm Performance 400i Treadmill. It features 18 workout apps to keep you really busy with a 25 CHP Mach Z motor with a weight capacity of 300 lbs. If you are on the market for something that is good for all levels of training, then this one is it. Based on customer reviews, it comes in with a solid rating. This brand is well know for making great treadmills for the money and this particular model keeps that long tradition going.
Ziema Sports W4098 Folding Treadmill
If you are looking for a good buy as a home gym, then check out the Ziema Sports Folding Treadmill APP Control W4098. This is a solid pick for your money. It features a 4 zone cushion flex damping system that reduces impact on your joints. There is a 5" backlit display, a heart rate monitor with two position manual incline a 3.0 HP motor with a max weight of 242lbs.
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7718 Treadmill
A high quality performance can be found in the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7718 Stride Treadmill. This model has superior folding capabilities when you are not using the unit. Some of the features include a wide running deck with low profile contruction and it is compact with a sleek design along with safety and comfort. With the LCD monitor, you can see and keep track of your time, calories burned, speed, distance and pulse.
See More Top Selling Treadmills On Amazon
- Large 16" x 50" walking/running surface
- Large 5 inch LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated on speed, incline, time,...
- Go to ifit.com/activate to redeem your one month iFit membership and activate your equipment...
- IFit provides a vast library of workouts and programs available for download
- 2.20 peak HP drive system provides speeds of 0.5 - 9 MPH along with 3 manual options for...
- Designed for a max user weight of 220 lbs with 48.8L x 15.75W inches of running surface
- 2.2HP peak DC motor with a 16x49 inch running surface
- Easy Folding mechanism and a soft drop System to help you fold and unfold your Treadmill safely...
- Quick button auto incline - 12 levels of incline: 0% to 12% incline
- Speed range: 1 - 8 miles per hour. Running space 49.5"L x 16.5"W
Last update on 2019-02-18