We may earn an affiliate commission for purchases using our links at no added cost to you. Learn more.
Now when you are dealing with a price range for a treadmill under $1000, this is sort of the sweet spot in terms of finding some of the best overall machines on the market. There is no question that you do not have to spend this much to get a great machine. However, as you go up in cost, so goes up even better outstanding treadmills. They are very durable and capable of lasting a long time including taking a beating with no hesitation. So if you are a serious runner and you have the money to spend in this range, then we have found some of the best rated machines that you can buy.
4 Best Rated Treadmills For Less Than $1000
NordicTrack C990 Treadmill
An excellent treadmill that is a great motivator with iFit integration is the Nordictrack C 990 Treadmill. With this unit it is like getting professional training.
This one features a 7" touchscreen that is powered by iFit technology with an incline that goes from 0-12% allowing you to burn more calories. It is runs on a 3.0 CHP drive system that is very quiet and 32 preloaded workout programs along with a 20" x 60" tread belt.
Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill
A solid choice to get your workout on is the Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill. This is another great buy because it is powerful, has a quiet motor and is very comfortable to walk, run or jog on.
It also has a very strong frame so that you can perform with confidence. It features a comprehensive console, with surround sound speakers so that you can enjoy your workout. It has 30 program options with a 2.25 CHP motor with a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor with 2 year parts and 1 year labor. This treadmill has a rating of 4.0 stars.
ProForm Performance 6001 Treadmill
An awesome model that is designed with all the bells and whistles can be found in the ProForm Performance 600i Treadmill. Key features include a 60 inch length that provides you with all kinds of room for long strides.
The tread belt measures in at 20" x 60" with proshox cushioning, space saver with easy lift. There is a coolaire workout fan with EKG grip pulse with a weight capacity of 325lbs. The treadmill has lifetime protection on the frame with a 2 year warranty and 1 year labor and parts on the motor.
ProForm Performance 400i Treadmill
Today we are going to take a quick look at one of the top rated units know as the ProForm Performance 400i Treadmill. It features 18 workout apps to keep you really busy with a 25 CHP Mach Z motor with a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
If you are on the market for something that is good for all levels of training, then this one is it. Based on customer reviews, it comes in with a solid rating. This brand is well know for making great treadmills for the money and this particular model keeps that long tradition going.
See More Top Selling Treadmills On Amazon Today
- Interactive Personal Training at Home powered by iFit; gain access to on-demand, interactive...
- 10% OneTouch incline control, 10 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; spacious 20” x 55” tread...
- Large 16" X 50" Walking/running surface
- Large 5 inch LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated on speed, incline, time,...
- Interactive personal training at home powered by iFit; 1 year iFit membership included with...
- 10 inchees HD smart touchscreen display provides immersive trainer led workouts; FlexSelect...
- FOLDING FRAME - Easily folds up and away for easy storage
- SMOOTH MOTOR WITH 12 MONTH WARRANTY - Powerful motor provides drive for users up to 250lbs
- Folding design-folding size:160x77x27cm,unfolded size:160x77x138cm,not only can help you easily...
- With the wear-resistant anti-slip walking belt,and the noise-reduction multilayer structure,...
Last update on 2020-03-28